Friday, August 26, 2011

I mentioned in one of the rectent posts about an opportunity to visit a friend's Polish village. Well, here are the pics I promised. I met Justyna at an ESL class. We really hit it off, so I've pursued this friendship as much as I've been able to. This summer, she has gone through a really tough time in her life. She's needed lots of encouragement and support, so we have met regularly. I've been wanting to find out about her faith in God and whether she has a personal relationship with JC. We have talked about so much this summer, and I have loved every minute !! She asked if I would travel to her family home, where she grew up, to meet her family. I was so thankful she asked !! We took a 3.5 hour bus ride with another one of my colleagues (who also went to this ESL class), and we had the adventure of our lives for 4 days !! We met some precious people, saw some beautiful scenery, learned lots of Polish culture, and practiced all the Polish I know !!! Here's a recap of our time with a slideshow:











Click to play this Smilebox slideshow


Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox


No comments:

Post a Comment